Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Fall Reading Material Just Took A Huge Hit

It was supposed to be one of the most anticipated and juicy rock autobiographies to come out in recent decades. It was going to be an in-depth look at the truths behind the success of the most successful Amercian rock band of all time. And now it's not going to happen. I had my reasons to be suspicious, even before amazon and barnes and noble offered pre-sale orders, complete with the cover of the book and complete summary. Hell, amazon even had the AUDIO version available. Rick Coster from theday.com has a pretty good reason as to why this thing's been permanently shelved, but I guess it always proves one point: Don't fuck with Irving Azoff.

The Executive Game is next. As soon as I get over this book not coming out. I want my 20 bucks back.

No comments: